The company SOLUCIONES TECNOLOGICAS S.A. de C.V., with its place of business in Av. Aviación 5051, San Juan de Ocotán, Interior 16, C.P. 45019 Zapopan, Jalisco; in accordance with article 20º, 23º, fraction II, and article 25º fractions XV, XVII of the Mexican law “Ley de Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública del Estado de Jalisco y sus Municipios; article 2º fraction III and 12º of the Mexican law “Lineamientos Generales en Materia de Protección de Información confidencial y reservada”, the following confidentiality notice is issued, by means of which the use, processes, modifications and transmissions of which the confidential information in the possession of this company is subject.
THE RESPONSIBLE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA.
SOLUCIONES TECNOLOGICAS S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”) with its place of business in Av. Aviación 5051, San Juan de Ocotán, Interior 16, C.P. 45019 Zapopan, Jalisco, and website http://www.st-mx.com/ is responsible for the use and protection of the personal data collected of any individual (hereinafter referred to as the "HOLDER").
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event that you do not want your personal data to be used for the purposes specified the foregoing paragraph. , you may contact us at email@example.com, indicating an email so that you can receive a prompt and relevant response to your request
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED.
The Company collects from the "Holders" as personal data the following: (i) name, (ii) address and email, (iii) telephone, (iv) sex, (v) date of birth and (vi) mentioning that such data is collected in an enunciative and non-limiting manner.
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
SOLUCIONES TECNOLOGICAS S.A. de C.V., provides the strictest confidentiality to the personal data collected from the "Holder", also adopts rigid administrative security measures that allows to preserve physical documents containing personal data in a restricted access place.
MEANS TO EXERCISE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter "ARCO Rights" in its Spanish acronym), for your exercise you must send your request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must contain and should be accompanied by the following information: (i) The name of the holder and address, as well as an email address to communicate the response; (ii) The documents proving the identity or, as the case may be, the legal representation of the holder; (iii) A clear and precise description of the personal data in respect of which the respective right is sought; and (iv) any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
The response will be given in a maximum of 20 business days from the day the corresponding request was received,the response will be sent to the email provided by the "Holder".
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER.
The Company shall at no time and without exception, transfer the data collected to third parties, except by express request of the competent authority.
CHANGES TO THE PRESENT AGREEMENT.
THE COMPANY IS FIRMLY COMMITED TO
The company declares that it is responsible for the personal data obtained through its different communication channels and that it compromises to:
- Process only the data of the holder for the above purposes;
- Be solely responsible for ensuring the security of the data at all times during the Term of this agreement;
- Fulfill with all applicable laws
- To store the data in accordance with the necessary protection measures; and. do not disclose the data to any person other than our employees who need to access the data to fulfill their obligations and will ensure that such employees are informed of the confidential nature of the data;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of all employees who have access to the Data;
- Do not retain the Data for longer than necessary for the purpose;
- It will only make copies of the data to the extent reasonably necessary for the purpose (which, for clarity, includes backup, mirroring (and similar availability enhancement techniques), security, disaster recovery, and data);
- Do not extract, reuse, use, exploit, redistribute, redistribute, copy or store data in a manner different from the one proposed;
- Do nothing that could materially damage the reputation of the owner.
- Implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure;
On this basis, the grantor declares that he / she is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and voluntarily, prior, explicitly, informally and unequivocally authorizes the company to process its personal data, for the purposes of (i) subscribing to the Service provided, (ii) billing of the service rendered, (iii) fulfillment of the obligations contracted with You, (iv) notification of possible modifications to the conditions of the services rendered and (v) notification of changes to this agreement and management of personal data protection.