Mechanical and assembly technician
- Technician with 2 years of experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Familiarity in control panel manufacturing and pneumatic controls, and in the use of measuring equipment.
- Extensive knowledge in the interpretation of drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Reporting Tools.
- English basic level.
- Mechanical or Electronic Engineer with 2 years experience in PLC and HMI programming (Siemens / Allen Bradley), controllers, repair and diagnostics.
Complete implementation of PLC projects with minimal supervision.
- Availability to travel.
- Advanced English level.
Mechanical design engineer
- Mechanical design engineer with 3 years of experience using Solidworks program.
Must have knowledge in industrial drawings and geometric tolerances.
Familiarity with pneumatics, hydraulics, sensors and use of automated systems.
Knowledge in CATIA and NX 2D drawings and technical drawings.
English advanced level.