Mechanical and assembly technician
- Technician with 2 years of experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Familiarity in control panel manufacturing and pneumatic controls, and in the use of measuring equipment.
- Extensive knowledge in the interpretation of drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Reporting Tools.
- English basic level.
- Mechanical or Electronic Engineer with 2 years experience in PLC and HMI programming (Siemens / Allen Bradley), controllers, repair and diagnostics.
Complete implementation of PLC projects with minimal supervision.
- Availability to travel.
- Advanced English level.
Software Project Manager Trainee
Studies: Graduated recently or studying engineering degrees such as:
Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering.
Languages: Intermediate English.
Experience: Not required.
Knowledge: Basic project management, MS Office management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High organizational capacity
- Resource Management
- Ease of communication
- Work under pressure
- Tolerance to frustration
- High sense of responsibility
- Analysis capacity
- Initiative and proactivity
- Orientation to results
- Support in the activities of documentation and logistics of the projects.
- Manage the internal and external communication of the work group
- Identify and document objectives, deliverables and project requirements
- Develop the project plan
- Manage Project Team
- Resource management
- Performance reporting and evaluation through productivity indicators
- Responsible for the generation of documentation according to the process.