If you are looking for a company that develops high-value, innovative and challenging projects, an organization where you may have the freedom to innovate and propose initiatives, ST is the perfect place to work. Here at ST, the main resource is talent and the constant need is to innovate.
Join the ST team to boost your skills, share your knowledge and acquire new learning!
At ST you will have your place place where your professional expectations may be satisfied.
Alejandro Rico, Embedded Systems Engineer
I find smart and creative people in ST every day. Together, we create solutions for customer needs and it is always an exciting experience. I have no doubt that I found a way to accomplish my creative goals in ST.
Emmanuel Hernández, Manufacturing Engineer
Working at Soluciones Tecnológicas is synonymous with opportunity and professional development. It is very grateful to feel identified with the goals and ideals that distinguish this Company. Every day there are new challenges, and to achieve them the teamwork is indispensable.
Mechanical and assembly technician
- Technician with 2 years of experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Familiarity in control panel manufacturing and pneumatic controls, and in the use of measuring equipment.
- Extensive knowledge in the interpretation of drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Reporting Tools.
- English basic level.
- Mechanical or Electronic Engineer with 2 years experience in PLC and HMI programming (Siemens / Allen Bradley), controllers, repair and diagnostics.
Complete implementation of PLC projects with minimal supervision.
- Availability to travel.
- Advanced English level.
Software Project Manager Trainee
Studies: Graduated recently or studying engineering degrees such as:
Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering.
Languages: Intermediate English.
Experience: Not required.
Knowledge: Basic project management, MS Office management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High organizational capacity
- Resource Management
- Ease of communication
- Work under pressure
- Tolerance to frustration
- High sense of responsibility
- Analysis capacity
- Initiative and proactivity
- Orientation to results
- Support in the activities of documentation and logistics of the projects.
- Manage the internal and external communication of the work group
- Identify and document objectives, deliverables and project requirements
- Develop the project plan
- Manage Project Team
- Resource management
- Performance reporting and evaluation through productivity indicators
- Responsible for the generation of documentation according to the process.